Dental Care Alliance is a group dental practice that was established in 1991 to provide comprehensive dental care to patients in 8 States. All DCA offices pride themselves on satisfying patient needs, providing high quality general and specialty dental services, and offering patient comfort that is second to none.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.
We currently have an opening for a Dental Office Manager at our office located in Abington, PA.
This unique individual will oversee the daily operations of the dental office by managing employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals. They will also be responsible for office profit & loss by managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, and miscellaneous operations expenses. Additional responsibilities include stimulating new patient growth by supporting sales, marketing and promotional programs. Administrative tasks such as financial report review, bank deposits, revenue posting, and staff payroll and bonus are a part of the operational responsibilities.
- 2-3 years experience working in a dental practice strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years experience managing others in a dental practice strongly preferred.
- Possesses a track record for providing outstanding customer service.
- Proven history of achieving results; Sets goals and actively rallies others to achieve them.
- Possesses a successful track record for identifying, selecting, developing, and retaining talent.
- Knowledge of billing and treatment case presentation preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance plans and dental terminology preferred.