Dental Office Manager (Several openings)
Dental Care Alliance - Orlando (and surrounding area)
Dental Care Alliance is a group dental practice that was established in 1991 to provide comprehensive dental care to patients in 8 States. All DCA offices pride themselves on satisfying patient needs, providing high quality general and specialty dental services, and offering patient comfort that is second to none.
We are currently growing and looking for several Office Managers for Orlando and surrounding areas. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.
Dental Office Manager Description:
This unique individual will oversee the daily operations of the dental office by managing employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals. They will also be responsible for office profit & loss by managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, and miscellaneous operations expenses. Additional responsibilities include stimulating new patient growth by supporting sales, marketing and promotional programs.
- Achieves revenue goals by effectively managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, specialty referral process, and miscellaneous operations expenses.
- Manages office within budget guidelines to include clerical and auxiliary supply purchases, equipment upgrades, labs and labor costs.
- Increases and stimulates new patient growth by supporting sales, marketing and promotional programs.
- Recruits, hires and develops office teams capable of providing best in class patient care.
- Directly supervises office teams and proactively manages their performance and development including but not limited to performance feedback, appraisals, and corrective actions.
- Communicates with office teams regularly to ensure they have the information, tools, and support needed to perform their jobs effectively and successfully.
- Completes administrative tasks, such as bank deposits, revenue posting, staff payroll and bonus, accounts receivable reports and invoice processing correctly and within deadline.
- Maintains patient data to include required regulatory chart documents, personal information, treatment consultation documentation, account history transactions and electronic QSI data.
- Manages and assists designated office team members with appropriate payment and insurance processes.
- Maintains facilities and equipment cleanliness and safety and reports and/or corrects hazards when necessary in compliance with all state and federal regulations, including OSHA.
- Ensures flawless execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies, procedures, and government regulations.
- Responds to doctor, patient and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries and seeks assistance when necessary.
- Continually works towards building and sustaining a joined leadership work environment with doctors.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- 2-5 years experience in dental practice management
- 1-3 years experience successfully leading/managing a team of people
- Possesses a track record for providing outstanding customer service; Is capable of addressing and mitigating needs and concerns of customers and staff.
- Proven history of achieving results; Sets goals and actively rallies others to achieve them.
- Possesses a successful track record for identifying, selecting, developing, and retaining talent.
- Is a clear and persuasive communicator to staff and Doctors in positive or negative situations, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrates ability to actively listen to staff, Doctors, and patients and deliver on their needs.
- Is able to interpret office financials and reacts accordingly to opportunities.
- Continually works to improve supervisory skills, processes, and service.
- Demonstrates ability to hold self and others accountable by setting the right expectations and monitoring projected and accomplished goals.
- Knowledge of billing and treatment case presentation preferred
- Knowledge of insurance plans and dental terminology preferred
- High school diploma or GED; Associates Degree (AA) from a two or four-year college
Minimum of 2 years previous Dental Office Management experience
Experience managing others
Knowledge of insurance plans and dental terminology
Knowledge of billing and treatment case presentation
Dental Care Alliance - 5 months ago