Are you a motivated self-starter looking for professional and personal fulfillment in your career? Do you want to be part of an organization that is interested in your professional growth? Seeking a group that’s dedicated to both quality care for its patients and a positive work life balance for its team members?
Welcome to West Coast Dental!
The Office Manager duties include:
• Creating an environment that promotes the WCD Mission Statement and WCD Customer Service Principles.
• Ensuring all office team members deliver an unequalled patient experience.
• Coaching and mentoring staff members to help them achieve their highest levels of potential.
• Identifying and developing office personnel for succession planning and growth initiatives.
• Focus on increasing revenue each year as well as profit.
• Controlling costs to meet or exceed monthly budgets
• Responsible for interviewing and acquisition of top talent.
• Training, coaching and mentoring of all office team members.
• Maximizing patient flow and productivity.
• Responsible for case presentation and providing financial solutions to increase case acceptance.
• Ensuring office compliance of WCD policies and procedures. (OSHA, HIPAA, and Code of Safe Practices)
• Partnership with Managing Dentist and Associates to promote clinical and administrative leadership.
• Support growth of the practice by implementing marketing strategies internally and externally.
We recognize the importance of investing on our most valuable asset that strengthens the very foundation of West Coast Dental, our employees. In line with this objective, we understand that providing excellent service to our employees facilitates professional and personal growth that will enable them to live our company principle - To Welcome, Communicate and Deliver unparalleled customer service.
West Coast Dental offers competitive benefit package designed to enhance the lives of our employees. Employees are eligible for benefits based on their full time status and number of work hours per week.
West Coast Dental offers:
• Sick Pay
• Holiday Pay
• Vacation Pay
• Medical (including prescriptions)
• Supplemental vision insurance
• Comprehensive dental benefit
• Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical illness and accident
• Continuing education and advancement opportunities
• 401 (k) plan
Desired Skills & Experience
Skills and Experience:
• Leadership Skills
• Patient Education and Presentation Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• HMO and PPO Fee Coordination (Preferred)
• Customer Service Focus
• Team Player
• Specialty Experience (Preferred)
• Dental Terminology
• Multi-Doctor Practice Experience (Preferred)
• Professional Demeanor