Thundermist Health Center is currently seeking a per diem Dental Receptionist to work in our Wakefield location.
Answers telephones, filing, billing, scheduling appointments, balance cash, entering data into computer, verifying insurance and income, confirming appointments, checking patients in and out.
1. Computer Knowledge
2. Possess excellent oral communication skills
3. Ability to work with others and independently
4. Ability to handle confidential material
5. Ensure patient satisfaction
6. High School Diploma
General office environment. Must be able to operate computer, copy machine, calculator, and multiple incoming line telephone. Moderate physical activity, walking, standing, sitting, bending, and stretching.
Work Schedule Demands:
Must possess excellent oral communication skills.
Confidentiality of Information:
This position requires full access to all dental charts on a daily basis.
Significant Job Functions:
1. Posting all dental procedures in computer
2. Posting all payments
3. Calling insurance companies regarding claims