Rapidly growing dental company seeks Special Projects Managers to assist with new office openings, office conversions, and improving established clinics. Ideal candidates will have at least one year of dental experience in both dental assisting and reception and prior management experience (in any industry). Special Projects Managers will travel to multiple locations to oversee operations in existing clinics and help with the openings of new clinics. This position requires a great deal of travel throughout IL, MA, PA, SC, TX, NM, LA, VA and MD. All reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed. Candidates must be based out of Chicago, Illinois.
We offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive salary and large bonus potential, individual medical insurance, free dental care at any of our clinics, reasonable travel reimbursements and paid vacation. We promote from within as much as possible, and offer room for advancement.
Please email your resume and salary through this posting. Thank you for your interest and we will contact you if we are interested in moving forward with the interview process.
- Convert offices from film x-ray system to digital system.
- Train staff on computer systems, OHSA standards, HIPPA regulations, etc.
- Serve as a resource to existing managers to improve performance of clinics.
- Hire staff, train, and supervise the work of receptionists and dental assistants.
- See that patient scheduling is done properly; ensure that follow up care is maintained.
- Uncover and correct problem areas in the practice before they become serious.
- Stock and order supplies, and control the expense of inventory.
- Schedule staff so the practice runs smoothly while limiting overtime and nonessential shifts.
- Discipline staff as needed, terminate staff when necessary.
- Make bank deposits.
Monster - 2 years ago