Enjoy professional freedom behind bars.
Working in correctional healthcare is not a career. It's a calling. It's an opportunity to leverage your talent and become the leader you were meant to be. In here, your medical input is expected and respected. Your ideas do not get lost within layers of healthcare management. You get to know your coworkers better than you would in a traditional practice setting. You also get to know your patients. And you realize, that time doesn't heal all wounds. But that your medical expertise can go a long way. Here at Armor Correctional Health Services, we treat our patients the way they deserve to be treated. Join us.
Dentist - PT 6 HOURS PER WEEK
- Provides and manages direct dental patient care, including oral examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment for a specified population.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed oral conditions.
- Manages the daily operations of the dental clinic at the facility.
- Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of dental technical and support Staff as required.
- Follows established policies, procedures, continuous quality improvement and safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Participates and directs health promotion, education and/or prevention progr6ams for inmates and provides in-service training for health staff members.
- Maintains dental records and charts documenting all dental services rendered.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
If you're ready to do your life's work you belong in corrections.
- Safe, Secure Workplace
- Health/Dental/Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days (Paid Time Off)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
Armor Correctional Health Services
- 15 months ago - save job