1. To provide direct dental care, which includes exam and diagnosis, x-ray, placements and restoration, construction of prosthesis, teeth extractions, and root canal therapy.
2. To provide consultation to Director regarding planning, evaluation and development dental services.
3. To coordinate dental services with other professional services.
4. To maintain accurate, timely and up-to-date patient files and records.
5. To maintain cognizance of state and federal regulations and to effect Center compliance for reporting, licensing and code requirements.
6. To participate in meetings, conferences, and committees to develop and maintain high quality health care and complete patient care plans and reviews.
7. To maintain records, files, logs and reports in accordance with Center policy.
8. To maintain and care for equipment.
9. To perform other duties as required.
4 year Dental degree from an accredited institution
Syracuse Community Health Center
- 2 years ago - save job