Outpatient Only in Denver
Unique and Refreshing
We seek a dynamic physician with a mind for public relations, a passion for student health, and a true "team player" mentality. We provide our team a high level of job satisfaction by offering a dynamic work environment that is constantly evolving and adapting to ensure we remain current, relevant and positioned to serve our diverse population well.
- Light patient census mixed with oversight and teaching of advanced practitioners
- Enjoy faculty status with the Department of Family Medicine
- Student Health Clinic - Dynamic, and ever-changing practice never leaves you bored
- Close-knit team of providers offer a true "work-family" and job satisfaction
- Highly procedural practice - Keep your skills honed in all areas of primary care
- Straight salary allows you to focus on patient care and team development
- Unsurpassed university benefits including 10% salary match retirement
What more needs to be said? Our well known location sells itself without mentioning the endless array of eclectic five-star dining establishments, stunning performing arts venues, world-class sporting events, majestic natural setting, internationally renowned skiing, and unsurpassed tourism. Everyone knows about Denver and everyone dreams of living here. Why not make that dream a reality?
- Practice in Downtown Denver - Live in one of our phenomenal suburbs
- Live where others vacation - Most sought after resorts right in your backyard
- 11th busiest international airport in the world - "America's best run airport"
- One of the most prolific cultural arts scenes in the world within walking distance of work
- Ranked as one of the "Healthiest Cities." "Best Cities to Relocate to in America." "Least Stressful Cities in America," "Best Green Cities," and "Best places to live in the U.S."
Timeline Recruiting - 9 months ago