EDUCATION: High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required. Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
- This position is 12 hours/week
EXPERIENCE: One to two years related experience and / or training required. Basic computer skills required.
CERTIFICATE, LICENCES, REGISTRATIONS: None
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
1. Answers telephone, takes and responds to questions, relays and delivers messages, updates the bulletin board and web page on meetings and support groups weekly for the hospital, for the department staff and the hospital schools of nursing and radiology.
2. Receives and distributes department mail and routes to the various staff.
3. Types minutes / agendas, reports, continuing education applications, program evaluations, program budgets, brochures, manuals, correspondence, etc. for director and other staff on computer word processing system.
4. Maintains office supplies as needed.
5. Reports equipment malfunctions to maintenance or coordinates with purchasing for vendor repair services.
6. Attends / participates in departmental meetings / inservices, Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital quality improvement programs, etc.
7. Performs other duties as assigned
Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital - 10 months ago