Posting Job Title: Department Coordinator
Requisition #: 143667BR
Posting Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work with PeopleSoft to run monthly queries for reporting purposes and research requested data.
- Assists in the compilation, preparation, distribution, and tracking of specific departmental projects, requests for proposals, quotes, purchase orders, reports, or supporting documentation as required.
- Reviews all invoices, and maintains records of capital.
- Prepare reports in a timely manner with flexibility to work on multiple projects at one time
- Assist in the development of the annual capital budget by using past statistics, fact-finding, research, forecasting, and justification of expenses, charts, and graphs.
- Assists Construction Directors with budget preparation, planning and tracking.
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on area achievement toward key goals and objectives including area capital and operating reports.
- Coordinates special projects as required
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must have excellent PC skills with experience in various software applications including, Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word and Power Point), Microsoft Outlook, and Quick Books.
- Knowledge of the People Soft system functionality and the ability to run reports and research data using the system is required.
- Must be dependable, flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and schedule their workload effectively and efficiently.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, and possess the ability produce accurate work.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Must have a working knowledge of office accounting procedures with the ability to analyze and interpret accounting and financial data.
- Must be able to interact effectively with other department personnel and company management.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Preferred Qualifications: Past experience with the PeopleSoft financial module is helpful.
LEGAL OR FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Office equipment such as telephone system, e-mail, digital camera, fax machine, printer, scanner, photocopier, PC projector, calculator.
FCC Unit_TWC: 8342
- May have access to confidential customer information, contracts, agreements and proprietary company information.
- Must adhere to all confidentiality standards.
Controlling Establishment ID: 00066 - Milwaukee ML King
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 13 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...