The Rice 360° Department Coordinator is responsible for coordinating several administrative functions of Rice 360°. Duties include but are not limited to: assisting in the management of and tracking program and grant budgets; coordinating the grant submission process; event planning; maintaining and updating records, databases, and listservs; managing Banner and purchasing, including p-card reallocations and reconciliation and other functions as necessary. This position is also responsible for arranging and processing travel for Rice 360° staff, students, and visitors; scheduling and assisting with meetings; and fielding general inquiries about Rice 360°.
HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience may not be substituted for the education requirement.
Related administrative experience.
May substitute additional related education, above and beyond the requirement, on an equivalent year for year basis in lieu of the experience requirement.
Other Skills Required
- Proficiency in MS Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Strong interpersonal skills and oral/written communication skills to interface with people from different backgrounds and areas of expertise.
- Ability to multitask, work autonomously and use good judgment to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to be a team player and maintain good relationships with Rice community and external contacts.
- Strong organizational skills.
Rice University - 2 years ago
You have to be as wise as an owl to attend Rice University, and have really good SAT scores. Often referred to as the "Ivy League of...