After just a few months in the Arizona market we've acquired an amazing employee base and our growth projections are not allowing us to slow. Because of this growth, we're looking to expand our leadership positions by adding a Department Head to our TEAM. Reporting to the Lexington Director for Phoenix, this position will provide management over Lexington’s Case Set-up and Client Loyalty Departments. The position will be responsible for the performance of this department; focusing mainly on building culture, strategic planning for process and procedure improvements, build long-term client relationships and retention, and increase KPI’s within the department. As we continue to grow, it is important that this person not only work closely with leadership to implement business strategies and initiatives, but to also live our Core Values each day:
INTEGRITY, TEAM, INNOVATION and PRIDE to create Better Credit, Better Life (our Mantra) for each client.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Live our Core Values every day, developing personnel, building team atmosphere, enhancing methodologies to drive productivity, basic P&L management, scheduling/forecasting (working with WFM team) and facilitating department initiatives through Project Management. This position will work closely with members of Call Center Operations, Workforce Management, Marketing, Accounting, Software Development, QA/Testing, and Data Management.
- Oversees and manages day-to-day responsibilities of the Client Set-up and Client Loyalty department
- Monitors department key performance indicators and adjusts strategies whenever applicable
- Fosters positive team culture, constantly reinforcing the value of the service
- Creates department vision and strategy in order to achieve company goals
- Develops customer loyalty, with focus on long-term retention and increased client NPS
- Minimum 2 years experience in Call Center Management, with emphasis in customer service and/or sales preferred
- Firm grasp of key call center metrics and methodologies
- Experience with Workforce Management applications, preferably Verint systems knowledge
- Demonstrated track record of managing and developing employees, with emphasis on team building
- Engineering and maintaining a positive/fun work environment for employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Planning, coordinating, and delegation capabilities
- P&L Management
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical skills with proven track record of creating and implementing necessary change
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Progrexion Holdings Inc - 30+ days ago