Why Join Eden Technologies:
Eden is like no other consulting organization on the planet. We are a community of intelligent vibrant technologists and thinkers who understand that there is a revolution taking place in technology with cloud, mobility, and virtualization. Our mission is to change the way people and businesses connect with each other. We believe:
- In celebrating human relationships and genuine connections.
- No one can reach their full potential alone.
- In the pursuit of growth and learning.
- You should spend your time doing what you are passionate about.
- In finishing what we start – Done. Done.™
- The most elegant design is the simplest.
- Change is the only constant and that it should be embraced.
- In having fun .
What You Will Do:
The Deployment Engineer works as a part of the Windows 7 Project Team, specifically specializing in migrating user data and the deployment of PC’s and laptops updated with Windows 7. This role is provided direction by the Windows 7 Project Manager and Desktop Architect.
What We Are Looking For:
- Good overall knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems and how software interacts with them.
- Execute defined Windows 7 user data migration and OS upgrade workflow.
- Execute defined post upgrade QA checklist and remediate or escalate issues as necessary.
- Escalate problems or issues to the designated Deployment Technician Lead when unable to resolve independently.
- Maintain a personable and professional relationship in all client interactions (walk-ups, inquiries, desk-side visits, status calls, etc.).
- Self-starter with high energy and drive to meet the needs of a demanding customer environment.
- Ability to think creatively as well as adapt and contribute to changing environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with both customer and Eden resources.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent technical training.
Eden Technologies, Inc. - 13 months ago