Location : Agoura Hills, CA
Reports to : VP, PMO & Deployment
This position is responsible for implementing the configuration design for our conversion solutions (Chat, Click to Call, Product Recommendations, Guides etc) to ensure that we are properly tagged, designed and tested before go live. This role is a key technical delivery position working with both the internal development teams as well as key contacts within the client’s development organization. This position performs QA and test functions within the organization to support new and existing client executions. This position will take a key role in rolling out new product features on client executions. This individual will also be tasked with determining simpler more automated ways of deploying and delivering our solution to increase ease of configuration and improve productivity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as primary technical contact between client and TouchCommerce for assigned accounts during the Implementation/Launch phase
- Responsible for setting up and creating client configurations, business rules and system settings in Touch Commerce administration tool for new/existing customers
- Become the technical subject matter expert for all client sites
- Document Business Requirements Documents for new launches
- Performing hands-on technical troubleshooting on a daily basis for configuration set up on both internal/external sites
- Develop test case scenarios for all phases of launch and internal product releases
- Providing daily production assistance and QA support to site developers
- Assist with customer deployments by coordinating across Analytics/Solutions, Operations, Client Services, Product Management and Development groups.
- Configure and test JIRA tickets for new/existing client base
- Support the rollout of all new features and technology on client sites within the production environment.
- Assist Director of PMO to coordinate implementation priorities and work flow
- Evaluate, define, IMPROVE and document department and implementation processes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment :
- Experience with all major web browsers, web sites and web-based technologies
- Experience with tools to troubleshoot problems with web-based technologies
- Flash/Flex experience is required
- Must be able to be flexible with working hours to support international customers
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
TouchCommerce, Inc. - 15 months ago