High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors Degree preferred. Five or more years of secretarial experience, with some business training courses or equivalent preferred. Minimum typing speed 55-60 wpm preferred.
• Strong knowledge of computer software programs including all Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to handle confidential materials
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Proven critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to communicate clearly in English, verbally and in writing
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• Child Abuse Clearances
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance
• Drug Screening
Under the direction of the Director, performs complex and diversified secretarial, clerical, and administrative functions to support all members of the department. Must be able to meet deadlines, work on several projects at once, and understand all of the concepts involved in the work performed. Requires some independent judgment.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 21 months ago