Performs clerical and support tasks to support the daily operation of the Municipal Court in its various functions. This position has no supervisory duties.
Example of Duties:
Enters information into computer regarding traffic tickets, booking slips, warrants, and complaints. Enters court information and disposition into computer and files court documents in proper files. Sorts and files tickets into correct court dates. Answers telephone and gives information and directs calls. Researches information in computer. Provides clerical assistance in Municipal Court and Warrants Division. Works at court fine window to receive payments and to issue cash bond vouchers. Prepares bank deposits and accompanying reports. Verifies warrants.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum of 2 - 3 years of related clerical or secretarial experience or combination of experience and college education.
• Competent with word processing (document creation and formatting, storing of files, etc.) and able to open, save and enter data into a database or spreadsheet.
• Competent in the use of email, including sending and opening attachments.
• Typing 35 wpm.
• Able to communicate effectively with co-workers.
• Typing and 10-Key Data Entry Skills Tests required.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish).
• Previous Court Clerk experience.
City of Pasadena, TX - 12 months ago