Job Description |
- The Deputy Director on the Analytics team, you design and implement sophisticated logical and mathematical solutions to solve client problems and optimize mission value.
- Works within a team to develop and deliver analytics to help build and implement the advanced technologies.
- This role reports to the VP of Advanced Analytics, within the organization.
- You will provide leadership to the delivery organization, clients and partners.
- Works closely with all personnel including expert statisticians, consulting managers, engineers, data analysts and stakeholders to develop analytic solutions and make Agilex’customers successful in deploying services for missions.
- The Deputy Director will deeply understand the technical solutions as well as provide strong business leadership to ensure that technology solutions meet client requirements.The team member will also lead new business pursuits.
- Demonstrate technical excellence, ability to lead and manage significant client engagements
- Must balance multiple client projects and other responsibilities
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Define resource requirements, program workflows, budgets
- Demonstrated ability to lead large consulting delivery teams with a broad range of innovative and value-added technical services
- Supervise, lead and train subject matter experts and junior associates
- Support the leadership to design and develop predictive analytics, engineering and research methodologies
- Deliver technical solutions and guidance for the delivery organization
- Identifies opportunities to advance analytic solutions and increase mission value
- Evangelize the analytics services and offerings to ensure Agilex clients understand the mission value and are able to benefit their needs
- Work with client leadership on various assignments, planning, delivery, capture efforts including proposals and initiatives
- Direct, manage, mentor the daily activities of personnel
- Masters degree or higher in a technical discipline, preferably Computer Science,Mathematics or Statistics
- Advanced knowledge of statistics, data mining, andor machine learning
- Strong analytical and business acumen, including ability to solve non-routine problems
- Clearly communicate highly technical results and methods
- Strong expertise recruiting and managing a team of very bright, statisticians, data analysts and software developers.
- Able to rapidly earn the trust of astute technical and business teams across the organization
- Strong experience managing large analytical teams and performing risk management
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills (Java, C++, C)
Java, C++, C#.
- Prior experience working with large, complex data sets to discover predictive patterns
- Experience with statistical packages R, Matlab, SAS, SPSS, STATA or similar
- Experience managing, directing and evaluating the work of others
Dice - 9 months ago