Deputy Program Manager/Special Projects Manager |
HQs AFCEC, Engineer Support Branch
Tyndall AFB, FL
J.M. Waller Associates, Inc. (JMWA ®) offers environmental, engineering, construction and facility management services to government and commercial clients across the U.S. and around the world. Essentially, we serve clients by providing management and consultation to meet project and program goals.
· Provides technical and management support to HQs AFCEC, Engineer Support Branch
· On an on-call basis for special tasks (on call team) providing on site and reach-back support to customers regarding pavement design, evaluation, construction, and management.
· Includes analysis of technical design and construction problems for geotechnical issues, asphalt pavement, and concrete pavement.
· Provides support for two reachback calls per day and two on-site consultations per month on average. Employees do not have to be physically present at HQ AFCEC, but must have electronic communications to respond to daily calls and short notice requirements.
· Must pass background check to get a Common Access Card (CaC).
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
· PhD in Civil Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering with a minimum of 20 years of experience in pavement design and construction, and experience as a Research Engineer.
· Asphalt and concrete expert must be a registered Professional Engineer who can review airfield structural pavement evaluation and friction reports.
· Shall have expertise in layered elastic pavement design, and evaluation, California Bearing Ratio (CBR) design and evaluation, and an understanding of soils/soil testing, and pavements testing.
· Shall have a understanding of Unified Facilities Criteria, unified facilities guide specifications, and Air Force Instructions, Pamphlets and Handbooks.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., offers a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated professionals within the environmental, engineering, construction, logistics and facility management fields. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government clients, both domestic and international. Please visit our website for additional exciting career opportunities.
JMWA is an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
JMWA is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB)
J.M. Waller Associates Inc. - 12 months ago