Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a civilian Dermatologist at Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha, Nebraska . This contract position offers:
- Full Time Opportunity, 5 Days a Week
- Clinic Hours Monday – Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
- No Weekends or Holidays
- No On-Call
- Any State License Accepted
- Freedom from Malpractice Hassles
- Shall hold a doctor of medicine degree or a doctor of osteopathy degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Current board certification by the American Board
of Dermatology (ABD) or American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
- Completion of a residency or fellowship in dermatology acceptable to the Surgeon General, HQ USAF is mandatory.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 540 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,500 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources - 2 years ago