Design & Construction Analytics Manager-13004506
The Design & Construction Analytics Manager reports into the Vice President, Global Design & Construction within the Global Real Estate and Workplace Enablement (GREWE). S/he is responsible for Managing all aspects of Global Real Estate Design and Construction Analytics, to include:
- Project & Unit Cost Benchmarking for overseeing the creation and implementation of a project based controls program that will be used for reporting
- executing and supporting the global delivery of capital projects.
- Maintain various control tools within division such as the Anticipated Cost Report Process, Project Manager Scorecard, Regional Scorecard, CBA Sensitivity Analysis, Monthly Operating Report
- Maintain and track key departmental database for Global Construction Team taking in account foreign currencies and regional market adjustments.
- As required, conduct Project Auditing & Validation for capital plan projects that are executed within this Global Platform
- 4-7 years of Real Estate Development or Construction Cost Engineering Experience
- Experience working for architectural firm, construction manager, owner or developer preferred
- Strong quantitative skills
- Experience with MS Access, Excel, Powerpoint, and Word Strong quantitative skillset
- Strong communications and collaboration skills
- Process oriented mindset with an “end-to-end” solutions oriented perspective
- Masters Degree or higher preferred Some experiences dealing with International Markets
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 12 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...