We are currently seeking a Design Build Operations Analyst for our Charlotte, NC office location. This position will support the National Design Build Leaders in their responsibilities of executing design build operations and procurement. Support tasks will be multi-faceted and a versatile set of business skill sets will be required relating to financial and operational analysis, accounting, communications, technical writing, marketing, graphics, and contract review. Must have the ability to proactively engage internal and external business support disciplines, providing direction and valuable feedback.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree or related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related field preferred
- Experience in transportation/engineering logistics preferred
- Experience in an engineering design or construction related office environment preferred
- Experience coordinating with multi-disciplined business skill sets preferred
- Flexibility to travel when requested to offices within the southeast U.S.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to embrace new software and media technology
- Organized, self-starter, punctual, diligent, and thorough
When applying to this position, please include your salary requirements on your cover letter or resume. RS&H offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
For a complete list of our current openings or for more information about our company, please see our website http://www.rsandh.com .
RS&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AAP/M/F/D/V
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility...