Looking for an opportunity to join a fun and exciting company that provides products for the powersports industry? We are looking for a “hands on” design engineer with SolidWorks experience that can design products and manage projects from concept to production.
This position reports to the Engineering Manager and will provide you with the responsibilities of:
- Researching and developing new products, creating prototypes, testing and providing drawings that can be easily produced
- Presenting new ideas to customers
- Staying current with new models from key customers and ensuring your products are “leading edge” in the industry
- Working with OEM customers to collaborate on product designs
- Managing multiple projects from concept through ongoing production including the BOM and cost
- Evaluating and testing potential cost reduction ideas from customers, manufacturing and suppliers
- Specifying the testing requirements and overseeing the testing process
- Supporting the on-going improvements of existing products to design or process, processing ECR’s, and providing technical support
- Working with customers, sales, and marketing to discuss the VOC and generating designs that will meet specific customer or market requirements
- Providing technical service in the field to include diagnosing issues, working with customers to resolve application issues, and tracking failure trends
Management Recruiters of the St. Croix Valley
An excellent candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
This position will provide you a high profile engineering role interfacing with other key players in senior positions from the different functions. Upon proving your abilities and value to the company, you will be in a position to grow your career along with an industry leading company.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering desired
- 4 years minimum experience in a design or related position
- Must have SolidWorks experience
- Excellent communication skills with varied personalities
- Capable of handling multiple projects with varying scope
- Willing to travel to customer and vendor locations (less than 10%)
Interested? Please apply on line or email your resume to
. Reference ID# mr1789 when applying.
Think you’re under qualified? Please apply anyway as we may have another position that is a perfect match!
MRINetwork - 2 years ago