- 2-6 years experience
- MUST know how to read machining symbols, weld symbols, work with a designer to create drawings from SolidWorks
- This person will help design and manage load frame fabrication, fatigue equipment, pressure chambers, seal designs, etc.
- Perform design calculations and document them in detail
- Write engineering procedures
- Preferably someone from a large company which had a well-structured engineering department
- Background does not have to be from oil and gas
- Attention to Details is a Must
- Target of 50 hours per week
- Hourly with overtime possible + bonus + benefits
- Mechanical Engineer with B.S. or M.S.