Design equipment to meet contract requirements; create effective parametric designs from existing 2D designs; maintain the overall engineering and project goals (budget & schedule); coordinate designers and drafters to insure project design efforts; interface with customer(s) to insure conformance to specifications; promote continuous design improvements.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent industry related experience with medium to large metal structures (preferably in the power generation field).
- Inventor/Solidworks proficient.
- Experience with review of technical and commercial specifications & resolve into physical product.
- Preparation of FEA / CFD analysis a plus.
- International experience is a plus.
- Good understanding of Total Quality Management and ISO Systems.
- Availability to travel domestic, or international, as needed.
Monster - 15 months ago