Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a successful Design Engineer/Body to join our Snowmobile R & D Center in Minocqua, WI. This individual will work closely with R & D personal to develop new products and components to support worldwide snowmobile markets.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Design plastic parts using CAE software to crat 3D models and drawings
- Project tracking, coordinated design reviews, develop test plans and reports
- Schedule and support engineering & purchasing functions with vendors including parts cost, tooling and Yamaha Quality Assurance Standards
- Attend SMB Market events to conduct customer & product research
- Perform other duties as assigned
Yamaha offers a “Total Rewards Package” which includes a great work environment, competitive salary and generous benefits package. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online.
- BSME (Mechanical Engineering) preferred or 2 years of engineering experience in the snowmobile or off road industry.
- Must demonstrate fluent CAE skills (GD & T, FMEA) to create 3D models and drawings
- Knowledge of snowmobile products and current design a plus
- Must possess excellent engineering judgment and analysis
- Work both independently and in team environments
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Understanding of injection molding tooling process
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Yamaha Corporation of America (YCA) and its customers make beautiful music together. The North American arm of Japan's Yamaha...