Palfinger North America, an international manufacturing and distribution company, headquartered in Niagara Falls, Canada, is seeking a motivated individual with strong analytical and technical skills for its' Tiffin, Ohio location. This is a new position and the successful candidate will work as part of the existing Engineering team.
In this hands-on engineering role your main responsibilities would include:
A summary of qualifications are as follows:
- Converting 3D models to 2D production drawings in Pro/E
- Revise & document changes to drawings
- Work with purchasing & vendors to track R&D parts orders & due dates
- R&D assembly & testing support (hands-on) as needed
- Review prototypes with production department and finish work approval
- Liaison with Quality Assurance, Production and Service
- Create and track Engineering Change Orders
- Create and maintain technical documentation incl. spare parts and operator manuals.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. PALFINGER offers an excellent benefits package. Interested applicants should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 2-5 years of design experience in the construction equipment industry, ideally mobile material handling equipment
- Technical education in the field of mechanical engineering
- Software experience with Pro Engineer or similar 3D modeling software
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally within U.S. and to Canada
Palfinger North America is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all those who apply, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.