To provide technical leadership to the Design Engineering group in developing products that satisfy market requirements and company goals for profitability and product quality.
Bachelors degree in an Engineering discipline (Mechanical Engineering preferred) and eight (8) years experience in design engineering with a minimum of two (2) years supervisory/management experience.
Provides leadership for customer and internal product development programs.
- Assures that the technical approach satisfies marketplace/customer requirements and meets internal quality standards.
- Develops and implements plans and manages resources to ensure that product development, schedule, technical and cost objectives are met; works closely with other company functions to assure that total program objectives are met.
Evaluates and implements new technologies into product designs or manufacturing.
Develops and maintains engineering procedures and systems that conform with Rosemount policies and assure uniformity and consistency.
- Assures that engineering standards are developed and maintained; assures proper control of changes.
Manages the Design engineering function.
- Develops and manages the operating budget.
- Develops and maintains a competent and motivated technical staff.
To apply for this job opening please click here.
Additional Company Information
Emerson Process Management ( www.emerson.com ) is a leader in helping businesses automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, power, water and wastewater treatment, metals and mining, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and other industries. A business unit of Emerson, Rosemount Inc. is a global leader in high-precision pressure, temperature, level, and flow instrumentation.
Rosemount Inc. offers a competitive rewards package that provides for the health, well-being, and future financial security for yourself and your dependents. Through a strong profit sharing program, employees have historically received double digit company contributions that reflect the performance of the company, and their own individual efforts. Our medical and dental plans provide for the care of yourself and your family. Life insurance and long-term disability benefits give you the peace of mind you need and protect your dependents. A flexible work schedule, vacation and holidays allow you to balance your work life with your personal schedule. Additional benefits such as tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, employee assistance programs, and onsite wellness activities are available to support you and provide the environment you need to succeed.
Emerson - 18 months ago