DANNY FORSTER Design Studio is a boutique design practice located in downtown Manhattan. The firm has projects underway at a range of scales and types across the country including a hotel in downtown Manhattan, high-end residential work, as well as LEED certified housing. Our designers come from the top schools and our office environment is highly creative, collaborative, and challenging. We are looking for design interns to join our team and grow with the company. To learn more about DFDS, please visit our website DannyForsterDesignStudio.com .
We are looking for the following:
- You'll be asked to contribute to multiple projects both residential and commercial.
- You will participate in schematic design and design research, assist with office management, and prepare design presentations.
- You will work directly under the lead project manager.
- A stipend will be provided.
- Creative, high energy, positive attitude, and great work ethic
- Strong 3D modeling skill with Rhino
- Experience with AutoCAD and the Adobe Suite
- Experience with Autodesk Revit & Construction Document sets is an advantage
- Ability to multitask
- Self-Sufficiency; In a small office, this is crucial
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com . No phone calls please.
Archinect.com - 7 months ago