Provides support to the Director of Design for Latin America and Caribbean - specifically to assist in the review of renovation and new construction design projects. Assist the Director of Design and lead design reviews, create design narratives, and manage project design activities as part of on-going training for this position and future potential promotion to a Director position. Combines technical and administrative skills in organization of consultant & vendor resources and along with the Design Director, acts as a liaison to outside vendors and consultants.
- Bachelor Degree or Certificate in Architecture or Interior Design is mandatory.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in hospitality Interior Design required.
- Must be a self-starter, have strong organizational and coordination skills as well as be able to tackle multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong knowledge of MS office software – emphasize on Outlook, Excel, Word
- Experience with AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-up programs
- Presentation board assembly experience required
- Work in extremely dynamic schedule conditions
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Must be fluent in Spanish.
- Agility in dealing with regional cultural sensitivity
- Experience in hotel planning and design, new construction or renovation projects preferred.
- Fluent in Portuguese preferred
In order to apply to this position, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States; Hilton Worldwide will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position. You must also be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
A World of Opportunities
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 93 years, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,800 hotels and timeshare properties, with 630,000 rooms in 88 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. Visit www.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide, www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.
Proud Part of Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide’s Headquarters is located in McLean, Virginia. The company owns, manages and franchises some of the best known and highly regarded hotel brands around the world. We offer competitive benefits to our Team Members. We invite you to become part of a dynamic team whose vision is to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.
Hilton - 2 years ago
Hilton Worldwide (formerly, Hilton Hotels Corporation) is a global hospitality company. It is owned by the Blackstone Group, a private...