The Senior Verification Engineer in NVE design team, will be the key technical individual contributor in verifying Micron non-volatile memory designs, including NAND, NOR and other emerging technologies.
- Development of SystemVerilog TestBench for Micron non-volatile memory designs
- Full-chip functional verification on non-volatile memory projects with SVTB
- Support of SystemVerilog assertion and coverage-driven methodology
- Behavioral modeling of Micron non-volatile memory
- Support of design verification methodology enhancements
- Solid knowledge and experience in SystemVerilog object-oriented language
- Solid knowledge and experience in SystemVerilog TestBench development
- Solid knowledge and experience in large scale functional verification projects
- Experience in behavioral model development
- Experience in scripting language such as TCL and PERL
- Experience in verification methodologies such as UVM is a plus
- Experience in non-volatile memory designs is a plus
- MS degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5 or more years of experience in logic design verification
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...