Design and Evaluation Engineer (Sand Control)
The Design and Evaluation Engineer (Sand Control) supports assigned clients in applications of sand control technologies and services—including fluids, equipment, and downhole tools—and in development of solutions for sand control needs. Typical activities span job design and evaluation, peer review, and sales and other technical support. This position reports to the Sales Manager.
Successful Design and Evaluation Engineers work well in teams and are excellent communicators. They are detail-oriented and enjoying solving problems and developing solutions to challenges.
• Functions as clients’ point-of-contact and supports clients with sand control needs.
• Develops and implements new technologies and solutions for sand control.
• Keeps abreast of market share, sales opportunities, and clients’ short- and long-term plans.
• Monitors service delivery and clients’ assessments of executed work.
• Develops client relationships to promote a successful liasion between company and clients.
• Builds an effective team for technology implementation as required.
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent technical diploma.
• Past 7 years spent in active technical role involving design and evaluation of applications for sand control fluids, equipment, and downhole tools.
• Familiarity with software used in sand control modeling and evaluation.
• Ability to prepare job procedures and end-of-well reports.
• Fluency in English language, verbal and written.
Schlumberger - 19 months ago
Schlumberger has the know-how to get oil and gas drillers out of a slump. One of the world's largest oilfield services companies, it...