FTS USA is seeking an experienced Designated Qualifying Agent. The Designated Qualifying Agent will ensure that all alarm systems operations will be in compliance with state law.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Qualifier to act as compliance agent for alarm installations
• Complete all applicable daily paperwork regarding alarm installations
• Provide security system training
• Provide security system support
• Maintain quality control
• Handle customer escalations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to be licensed by the State of Tennessee Alarm Board
• Must have 5 years alarm installation experience
• Must have completed 5 alarm installs in past year if not
• Strong organizational and communications skills are a must
• Good writing skills
• Good verbal communication skills
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug and background screenings.
FTS USA is a dynamic and growing company that provides cable installation and services to major cable companies throughout the U.S. With a well capitalized and nationwide presence, FTS USA offers flexible staff deployment cross-country and unsurpassed quality control standards.
FTS USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, handicap or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.