Under direct supervision, responsible for the layout, design, and production activities to produce quality graphic-design artwork. Requires working knowledge of graphic-design equipment. May contact in-house or outside vendors to verify print specification. Performs complex graphics design duties requiring planning, scheduling, and implementation of graphic design projects related to marketing collateral and packaging. Reviews design drafts, proofs camera-ready art, and ensures proper pagination and color assignment. Responsible for applying established corporate branding specifications to ensure work meets company guidelines.
• Plans, schedules, and implements non-complex graphic design projects for marketing collateral and packaging. Designs documentation components, covers, and pages. Creates graphics for company's marketing materials. Creates and implements style sheets and sets color specifications. Creates illustrations and produces mechanicals. Troubleshoots screen shot process. Obtains price quotes from printers and copy centers. Troubleshoots production problems and interacts with company's staff and outside vendors regarding production issues.
• Responsible for applying established corporate branding specifications to ensure work meets corporate guidelines. Prepares job specification forms, performs press checks, and reviews blue lines.
• Creates slide presentations, icons, and other graphics for the company's products and assists in the creation of graphic elements used in product demos.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2-3 years related experience
• General knowledge of graphic design practices and procedures.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good proofreading and editing skills; able to interpret color specifications.
• Good time management, organization, and problem solving skills.
• Detail oriented.