The Designer Intern should be an original thinker who is able to conceive creative concepts and then translate them into a visual format. Working with large, multi-disciplinary teams, the Designer Intern must be a team player who is skilled in matching strategic direction with appropriate design results for digital initiatives. Activities during this internship may include the design and creation of some of the following: mood boards or storyboards; interactive page layouts; site grids and interface demos; photo retouching and enhancements; and animated GIFs.
- Eager for agency experience
- Currently enrolled in or a recent graduate from a recognized college or university program; preferred (though not required) majors are: Visual Communications, Graphic Design, New Media or Interactive Design
- Interest in digital media and emerging technology
- Ability to articulate creative ideas
- Aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A keen interest in interactivity and the Web
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Passion for and commitment to the profession of visual communication
- Solid footing on the line between creative expression and commercial reality
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Illustration in both electronic and traditional media is an asset.
- Motion graphics experience for the Web and video is an asset.
Critical Mass - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
This agency is ready to help businesses in critical need of online marketing services. Critical Mass is a leading interactive marketing...