National Journal is seeking a highly imaginative designer with a scrappy attitude and a love for the creative process to join its small but fast-paced marketing team. He/she will play an integral role in developing and executing marketing strategies targeting the advertisers and subscribers of National Journal’s suite of award-winning event, digital, and print properties. Design projects will range from impactful event signage, to interactive online/mobile/tablet content, to branded infographics, to persuasive sales presentations and proposals.
Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate:
- A passionate creator with knowledge of and passion for the media and event industry.
- 2-5 years experience in relevant fields preferred (but a solid portfolio would qualify).
- Expertise of all relevant design programs, including Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign), HTML, CSS, Flash, and After Effects.
- A solid communicator comfortable presenting ideas and strategy.
- Comprehensive understanding of typography.
- Ability to conceptualize, storyboard, and create pixel-perfect mock-ups, and lead production with back-end developers.
- Working knowledge of print production, and ability to pre-flight projects.
Atlantic Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Atlantic Media Company - 7 months ago