- Works with InDesign, Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other Mac-based computer software to create powerful and appealing graphic designs that tell the story in images that are appropriate.
- Develop creative design concepts around branding and promotions strategies.
- Must have solid experience in conceptualizing designs and producing materials for print and electronic media by providing a visual style consistent with business group and/or branding requirements.
- Strong online portfolio showcasing mobile and Web design experience, and integrated online campaigns.
- Exceptional understanding of the graphic and the functional aspects of Web/Mobile design and the ability to execute both.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash and Illustrator to create glowing comprehensive design mockups.
- Deep knowledge of UX and IA principles.
- Methodical, detail oriented, efficient, organized, self-starter, highly productive in a collaborative, team
- 5 plus years of experience with proven ability to lead and direct design styles and efforts.
- Must be highly proficient with interactive web technologies, software or web applications, and print and branding.
- Fluency with standard and dynamic design software packages (Photoshop, Flash, etc) required.
- Ability to discuss and present an in-depth knowledge of typography is preferred. Strong communication skills
- along with ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to work as a team player.
- Demonstrated experience with project planning and excellent project management skills required.
- Portfolio review required.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area required.A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.
Crittercism, based in San Francisco, is the world's first mobile app performance management (APM) solution that offers a real-time global view of app diagnostics and app crashes across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Hybrid and HTML5 mobile web on over 450 million unique devices and over 40 billion app loads. The company's investors include Opus Capital, Shasta Ventures and Google Ventures.
Crittercism, Inc. - 21 months ago