Deep Focus is a full-service, interactive marketing agency, founded in 2002. Its focus is on measurable, results-driven engagement. Its vision is to bring brands closer to people and people closer to each other through experiences that are fueled by unbiased, strategic, and effective communications, creative, and media strategies.
At Deep Focus, we look for creative individuals that are innovative and great leaders in addition to having a great portfolio.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Work in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team to develop the innovative and cutting-edge creative experiences and nontraditional campaigns that have built DF’s award winning portfolio
- Conceive, craft, and execute these experiences on time and on strategy
- Assist in the development of the look and feel of all major campaigns including rich media banners, promotional micro-sites and multi-platform initiatives
- Assist in the planning and execution of production of all work
- Assist in the development and execution of design standards for the visual lexicon for major accounts and projects, including brand application, typography, grid and layout and color palette, etc.
Please send your resume and samples of (or links to) your work.
- 3+ years experience at an interactive or design agency
- Experience in designing/developing cutting edge ad campaigns and websites with an emphasis on innovation
- Strong conceptual/strategic thinking
- Experience in production and execution
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS
- Expert in flash animation
Deep Focus - 24 months ago