The Pre-sales Designer will work with the team to develop pre-sales creative concepts for campaigns. They will help set creative strategy and support the efforts of the rest of the creative team in helping bring their ideas and projects to market.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Update and oversee the database of creative concepts
- Work with members of the sales team to determine appropriate creative solutions for campaigns, efficiently creates/storyboards/designs these concepts.
- Produce example units to sales to showcase possible functionalities, help clearly communicate these ideas / concepts.
- Identify potential business that especially value creative. Create Pre sale concepts to use to go after these advertisers
- Communicate effectively while working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Develop and maintain best practices documents to be sent out into the market leveraging our data about creatives
- Stay up to date with what is creatively and technically possible, both internally and externally.
- Other duties as assigned
- Crisp, professional portfolio that showcases impressive work.
- Strong illustrations skills a plus
- Online portfolio required, please include link on resume.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- High-energy and passionate self-starter who’s comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Interest in the possibilities of mobile, ready to evangelize.
nagement reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Related Bachelor Degree
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- 3-5 years of experience in an agency or digital environment, mobile experience a plus
- Background in interaction design and user experience design
Millennial Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Millennial Media - 10 months ago