Full Time Mid-level Designer (Loyalty)
Mission Statement: Connection Is All That Counts
The Designer is responsible for producing creative marketing materials from concept to execution across a variety of client requests. Direct marketing experience including direct mail and web marketing preferred. Individual will collaborate with others within the Company/Creative Team and will work closely with the client throughout projects creating key designs on multiple projects. Candidates should have a working knowledge of current Mac-based design applications (including the Adobe Creative Suite), an understanding of all phases of print design and production, and must be extremely detail-oriented with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Web design familiarity a plus including the ability to work with a design team that includes information architects and web programmers on the design and development of Web sites, HTML emails, landing pages, microsites, banners, and more. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, has an eye for detail, and is able to multi-task while adhering to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Personal communication skills are also key.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
- 5 - 7 years creative design experience (print and interactive)
- Expertise in InDesign Photoshop, Illustrator and other emerging design software
- Proficiency in Flash and Dreamweaver a plus
- Experience in 4-color production
- Adhere to clear brand graphic guidelines
- Must balance multiple projects successfully from concept to launch
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people at all levels as well as within a team
- Ability to receive critical feedback and provide revisions accordingly
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences, to equalize peak work periods, or to otherwise balance organizational workload.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 75% sitting
- 25% standing
Olson - 19 months ago