Pulse Design Studio is an AWARD-WINNING design firm that works with clients and projects on a national and global scale. We are a DRIVEN team focused on delivering EXCELLENCE in Presentation and Business Communication Design.
Who We're Seeking:
Pulse is seeking an in-house, Full-Time Designer. The ultimate candidate will be a high-level, critical thinker with OUTSTANDING design abilities. If this is you, then you understand creative PROBLEM SOLVING and will be excited at the opportunity to create an engaging, powerful design no matter what channel it lives in. You have the hunger to learn how to create pieces that drive STORYTELLING and extend brand experiences. You are a flexible MULTI-TASKER who communicates naturally, passionately, and collaboratively. You'll be working directly with POWERPOINT in addition to creating print work and various B2B collateral design. Your PORTFOLIO should reflect conscientious, polished, high-end performance design. Under supervision, you'll be asked to do a range of creative work from faster, smaller design pieces to larger, more complex deliverables for a range of clients and industries.
Qualifications/Skills and Requirements:
- You'll work within our dynamic structure and take CREATIVE LEAD an d DIRECTION, helping to support our team.
- You'll have a keen interest and personal view on what PRESENTATION DESIGN means, as well as be willing to learn and articulate the unique 'Pulse' style of design, quality, and delivery on projects.
- You'll care about conceptualizing, designing, and developing creative DESIGN SOLUTIONS, and be able to present ideas clearly and cohesively- internally as well as externally to clients.
- You'll be EXPECTED to consistently increase the creative bench mark, learn as much as possible, as well as share ideas.
- You'll have strong, sophisticated, and DETAIL ORIENTED design approach.
- You'll have a PASSION and CONFIDENCE in Microsoft PowerPoint, feel comfortable in all Adobe Suite programs, and be able to operate on a PC platform.
- A Bachelor's degree in graphic design and or visual arts with a minimum of 5 YEARS’ design related industry experience.
- Must be comfortable with working flexible hours when needed and be committed to fulfilling project deadlines.
- Can work independently, knows how to organize their time in order to meet tight deadlines and is highly responsible.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Outstanding visual, verbal and writing communications skills. Must be able to present effectively, advocate design concepts, and oversee a consistent visual language to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Operate comfortably in PowerPoint as well as working knowledge of other presentation software packages.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Office, Windows, and PC/Mac OS software.
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS design preferred but not a requirement.
- Multi-media graphic experience is helpful.
- Excellent analytical skills for visual information design.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, and take feedback constructively.
- A sparkling, positive personality that will mesh well with our environment.
Submit a Digital Portfolio or link to your website. Include your Resume + Cover Letter stating your interest in this position and WHY you feel you would be a good match to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your PORTFOLIO is expected to demonstrate a high-end level of design capabilities and an understanding of STORYTELLING and PRESENTATION DESIGN. Samples of PowerPoint work is highly encouraged. Due to the nature and complexity of our projects, final candidates chosen MUST complete a Graphic/Presentation test in order to determine abilities. ANY SUBMISSIONS NOT INCLUDING ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DISCARDED. No phone calls please.
Negotiated. 6 month contract position with opportunity for full-time status.
Pulse was established in 2008 and is located in Waterford, MI. Please visit our site at: http://www.pulsedesignstudio.com to learn more about us and our work.
Monster - 16 months ago