This position is with Bedrock Brands, a Dallas-based company focused on acquiring, developing, and growing brands. As a member of a small, very experienced, and very skilled team, you’ll work in a dynamic, creative-driven environment focused on both supporting existing businesses, and launching new ventures. You’ll use your skills across our various lines of business, and with the diversity of brands and products in our portfolio (from apparel to film properties), the range of work will always keep you creatively challenged! At every level of the company, we consider ourselves creative and collaborative problem solvers with a focus on superior craftsmanship and creative courage.
Duties and Responsibilities
What You’ll Do…
Working under the direction of Sr. Designers and Creative Directors, and working in close partnership to those responsible for managing the business, you will assist in the creation of targeted, breakthrough concepts for both brands and products. Your involvement will range from compelling business to business presentations, all the way to delivering world class consumer pieces. This includes brand identity development, concept boards, illustration, packaging design and mockups, product logos, product graphics, advertising layouts, sales collateral, print mechanicals, website design, brainstorming, and new business pitches.
Education and Experience Requirements
Here’s What We Expect…
- 3 – 5 years previous graphic design experience. Experience with packaging design and consumer product marketing is a big plus.
- Excellent typography, hand, and presentation skills, as well as diligent attention to detail.
- Able to explore ideas quickly and communicate them effectively through reference and sketches.
- Able to execute designs quickly in a wide range of styles.
- Takes direction well. Willing to enthusiastically create high quality work, whether developing your own concepts or the concepts of
- Your strong hand skills should include an ability to draw well.
- You’ll need excellent time management skills, and an ability to deliver without someone looking over your shoulder.
- Able to develop targeted design, based on accomplishing real world, strategic business objectives.
- A very strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- If you don’t already have it, you’ll need to develop a working knowledge of supplemental presentation tools, including Keynote and