Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for design and visual image of all catalogs and printed materials, web media ads and banners, as well as creative input for packaging and trade show exhibits.
1. Determines visual needs related to marketing approach for all direct mail pieces.
2. Create computer-aided designs, layouts, illustrations and compositions for
catalog pages, covers, supplements, package stuffers, flyers, brochures and any
other printed media.
3. Schedules photo shoots and directs photographer and models on location and in
the studio. Works with merchandising to secure necessary photo quality samples
4. Assist with the development of written policy for type specifications and standards
for all S & S printed material including use of logos, icons and copy.
5. Seek input and communicates regularly with Marketing, Merchandising, and
Creative Dept peers, in order to harmonize creative efforts.
6. Interfaces with printer vendors, provides specifications, verifies adherence to specs,
checks printer proofs and quality control when called upon to do such by the Creative
7. May develop all comp, page layout, prototype and presentation materials to support design ideas and marketing efforts as may be required for trade shows, new
products introduction, etc...
8. Create packaging and instructional materials for S&S products.
9. Utilize Photoshop to create banners and other artwork for the S&S website, adhering
to established design concepts.
10. Position may be required to work beyond normal scheduled work hours as
necessitated by business requirements.
· Associates Degree in Graphic Arts or Design
· Proficient in Quark Xpress, Photoshop, Illustrator, and MS Office in a Macintosh environment (must be proficient in Adobe CS5 or higher 2+ years experience with CS5, experience with CS6 preferred)
· Knowledge of digital and PDF workflows
· Knowledge of digital photography, utilizing artistic and creative talents with ability to compose/visualize finished product
· Very organized and able to prioritize; good time management practices
· Sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Good eye for color and attention to detail
· Must have high quality standards
· Able to work effectively as a team member
· Must be able to present and sell design ideas and articulate approach
· Ability to travel with occasional overnight stays required
· Quality of finished work
· Ongoing supply of fresh design ideas
· Designs fulfill Marketing, Merchandising and Creative goals
· Consistently meets deadlines and handles workload
S&S Worldwide is an EOE/AA employer.
S&S Worldwide - 11 months ago
- 17 hours ago
- 2 days ago
- 6 days ago