Our Architecture & Interior Design Group is renowned for creating high-performance, fiscally responsible and award-winning buildings and interiors. We're passionate about the design quality of the built environment and create designs that are timeless, intelligent, and sustainable. This is a place where your professional development and mentorship from professionals broadens your opportunity. In our multidisciplinary, team-based environment, collaboration is key among a talented group of architects, project managers, interior designers and planners, who work together to create innovative and integrated solutions for a wide range of clients. Our services include architecture, interior design, and planning for a wide variety of sectors.
1. Under direction of Project Designer or Architect, assist in the design and/or production aspects of project.
2. Coordinates closely with the Project Designer regarding design concepts.
3. Coordinates closely with Project Manager regarding office production standards and procedures.
4. Participates in or prepares work on design concepts, design development documents or construction documents as directed whether drawings, models or studies.
5. Has basic Revit and Sketch Up or other 3D program capabiliy.
Graduate of an accredited architectural school with 1-2 years professional experience. Basic knowledge of architectural practices including general knowledge of various materials relating to building construction, finishes and furnishings. Ability to understand and interpret plans and specifications. Basic knowledge of codes and ordinances. Capability to perform routine architectural drafting and graphic delineation in addition to problem-solving under direct supervision.
Stantec - 16 months ago
Stantec knows you don't become one of the top global design firms by standing around. Through more than 150 locations in North...