YuMe, a video advertising technology company that is making professional video profitable for publishers and impactful for advertisers, is seeking a full-time Designer to assist with the development of interactive video ads for YuMe’s clients. An ideal candidate will have a sharp eye for creating sleek and modern designs for video ad creative, with an emphasis in Adobe Flash timeline and motion graphics design. This person will report to the Director of Creative Services.
The Designer will work with external and internal partners to create custom interactive video ad unit(s) for our advertisers that partner with YuMe. He/she will also conceptualize new ad unit products and features, and stay up-to-date with the latest web and video technologies to incorporate into our product offerings. Please check out examples of the type of work that will be produced in this role on our ad gallery: http://www.yume.com/ad-gallery
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Top-notch design skills (color theory, typography, composition, etc.), with a focus on motion graphics
- 3+ years work experience as a Designer
- Expert proficiency in Flash timeline animation
- Expertise in Flash drawing and illustration tools
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in Actionscript
- Optimizing video, Flash, and graphic files for streaming on the web
- Familiarity in modern video compression formats and codecs
- Familiarity in modern web technologies
- Experience with After Effects and Premiere/Final Cut
- Creating vector graphics using Adobe Illustrator
- Strong portfolio that focuses on motion graphics
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and self-manage multiple projects
- Advanced degree in a related design field is a plus
Portfolio of relevant work must be provided.
- Industry experience in online advertising or creative agency
- HTML5 coding
- Print and/or web design experience
YuMe is a leading independent provider of digital video brand advertising solutions. Its proprietary data-science driven technologies and large audience footprint drive inventory monetization and enable advertisers to reach targeted, brand receptive audiences across a wide range of Internet-connected devices. Designed to serve the specific needs of brand advertising, YuMe’s technology platform simplifies the complexities associated with delivering effective digital video advertising campaigns in today’s highly-fragmented market. YuMe (NYSE: YUME) is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with European headquarters in London and eight additional offices worldwide. This is a rare opportunity to be part of an organization that driving the shift of TV brand advertising to digital.
YuMe is currently NOT accepting resumes/applications from third party recruiting agencies. Any unsolicited resumes/applications will be deemed a gift and no fee shall be due to the agency.
YuMe is the first dedicated broadband video advertising network built from the ground up that offers a brand safe advertising experience...