The Desk Clerk Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of desk clerks as well as assisting the Program Director, Department Head, or designated supervisor with the day to day administrative operations of the residence including but not limited to answering telephones and ordering office supplies.
- Monitors traffic through lobby and ensures that all guest check in and out of the building, show proper identification, and follow the building rules.
- Provides accurate and timely information to supervisor on all topics and issues related to the operation of the residence. This includes, but is not limited to, correcting errors specific to your area of responsibility as they are identified.
- Conducts periodic inspections of common areas of the building and maintains the neat and orderly appearance of lobby.
- Arranges desk clerk schedule making sure there is adequate coverage.
- Supervises desk clerks which entails; interviewing, hiring, training, conducting supervision and evaluating performance
- Schedules random monthly drug testing.
- Records staff attendance and guest attendance sheets monthly. Assists with bi-weekly timesheets for staff.
- Assists with building matters and inspections.
- Records annual progress report for HUD.
- Accepts and accounts for rental payments for residents.
- Follows all procedures in the desk manual and attends all required meetings and trainings.
- Responsible for finishing all assigned paperwork completely and in a timely fashion.
High School Diploma/GED or related experience.
Ability to operate standard office equipment.
Knowledge of computers, email and the internet.
Established in 1959, Thresholds provides healthcare, housing, and hope for thousands of persons with mental illnesses in Illinois each year....