Provides local computer hardware and software support. Key Objectives and responsibilities include: help desk support/management, customer support on the desktop/laptop/network, customer service, national and local asset management, education and training of clients, compilation of records and reports related to production, machine malfunctioning, and maintenance. Serves as a subject matter expert in one or more areas of technology or as a point person for a business area in the local office.
Strategic & Technical Orientation / Job Content:
Leveraging prerequisite on-the-job experience, technical training technical judgment, and an understanding of standards for technology implementation and customer service skills, is responsible for resolving technical issues and implementation of standard technologies in the local market. May develop and share best practices across the global/national network.
Quality Service Delivery:
- Receives work from and responds to service center tickets, walk-in or internal help requests.
- Using experience and technical judgement, successfully troubleshoots and resolves or escalates complex technical problems in a timely manner while following consistent, standard approaches.
- Complies with standard operating procedures and checklists in delivering quality solutions and service.
- Documents all work, including research and resolution related to service requests, in call tracking system
- Actively participates in training and personal career development.
- May participate on/be assigned to local, market or regional project teams
- May have responsibilities ensuring that the office/cluster/region is adhering to nationally established policies and procedures
- Executes routine tasks and may be required to accept & resolve escalated support issues from other teams.
- May serve on a national team to coordinate implementation of standard technologies (A/V, Asset management, etc.) or to serve as subject matter expert in the local office for a technology (Notes, network, etc.)
- Participates in overall local office support team, substituting for other groups as necessary.
- May perform asset management, network support, connectivity, telecom, project management, Market & regional work, procurement.
Technical certifications such as A+, Network+, MCP and MCSE desired
- Productivity, initiative, professionalism, customer service attitude, attention to detail and quality, ability to multitask, team focus, strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and adherence to firm and US IT standard operating procedures.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong skills utilizing Lotus Notes databases and Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of technology/software relevant to team
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary for day-to-day operations and occasional weekend or after-hours coverage. May be required to carry cell phone, pager or blackberry.
- Commitment to professional growth; seeks opportunities for development; looks for ways to share knowledge with others.
- Experience in PC support, remote communications, local area networking, PDA's
- Windows XP, Windows 7 & 8 operating systems, software installation and configuration
- Experience with Lotus Notes, MS Office , PC & Peripheral troubleshooting
Sullivan and Cogliano - 11 months ago