Spirent Communications is where the world's leading communications companies turn when they need to accelerate their time-to-market for next-generation communication systems. In fact, every significant industry test in the last six years has used Spirent's test systems as the benchmark. We are continually recognized by customers, industry, press, and technology associations for our innovative thinking and our ground-breaking products. The communications market has untapped potential. The boundaries of how fast, far, and accurately voice and data can be transmitted have yet to be reached, or even defined. Spirent solutions are paving the way for tomorrow's communications.
The atmosphere at Spirent is innovative, creative, and technically challenging. We are always looking for new employees with exceptional abilities, vision, and commitment levels to join our team.
If you want to work with truly bright and motivated people—and be a part of an industry-leading company that's helping to revolutionize communications technologies—this is your opportunity. Our focus on employee satisfaction stems from a core belief that market-leading products start with one thing: market-leading people. At Spirent, we offer more than jobs, we offer unique career opportunities. We can do this because we are large enough to encompass a breadth of possibilities, while being small enough for you to be noticed and recognized. Are you innovative enough to work at Spirent?
Spirent Communications Service Experience group is a leading provider of wireless handset performance information. We are advancing the science of handset performance measurement methods and setting new standards for voice and data performance measurement services.
We are currently seeking a Desktop Developer to join our Product Development team at our business facility in Frederick, MD. This position provides a great opportunity for the right candidate to make a meaningful impact to Spirent, its customers, and to the wireless industry.
- Development and maintenance of Spirent's desktop client products.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, and deployment.
- Understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how our customers use them.
- Work closely with our Product Verification Department to ensure that developed software is testable.
- Four years of programming experience in c# desktop client development.
- Self-motivated, proactive work style.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in WPF, MVVM, Web Service development. Some c++ experience preferred but not required.
- Experience in Bluetooth stack development preferred but not required.
- Experience with wireless and/or fixed line telephony development preferred but not required.
- Automated testing and unit testing experience preferred but not required.
Spirent Communications - 11 months ago