It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live.
BE PART OF IT.
is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living,
makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust, and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
In this position, you will be responsible for the installation, administration, and usage of Windows desktops and Vmware virtual desktops/Citrix environments. You will also maintain the integrity and security of the enterprise's servers, systems, and data center.
- Participate in IT projects through the design and development stages, preparing a technical design that reflects business requirements and is consistent with IT Strategy and overall IT Architecture.
- Evaluate new technologies and develop project proposals for new IT services, including pilots and production applications and services.
- Research new technologies and present recommendations on major hardware and software purchases that reflect business requirements and are consistent with IT Strategy and overall IT architecture for the enterprise.
- Provide best practices to follow for local and remote systems including user administration, automation, patch management, backup and restore, capacity/log monitoring, clustering, replication, and migration.
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
- Mentor and lead less senior system engineers.
offers a competitive and complete benefits package.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science; Master's degree, certification, or additional professional training preferred
- 10+ years' experience in a Windows based server environment, working with Vmware, Citrix
- Previous experience as a Systems Architect or Systems Engineer in an environment providing strategy and direction for the systems, monitoring and logging of systems, managing Vmware Virtual desktops, and Desktop images
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and written to senior leadership
- MSCE (Microsoft Systems Certified Engineer) certification
- Ability to provide on call and after hours support as needed
Univita Health - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard