An opportunity is available to join a dynamic Information Technology team supporting NYRA's three racetracks: Belmont Park, Aqueduct Racetrack and Saratoga Race Course.
- Hands-on hardware and software installation experience
- Work as technical architect for workstation standardization
- Create software install packages for all applications to ensure installation procedures are consistent
- Validate & Qualify applications for use on NYRA desktops and Laptops
- Determine operating and core application suite service packs and hot fix levels
- Provide automated procedures for administration of NYRA Desktops
- Assist in determining hardware configurations for Desktops, Laptops and Tablets and other approved hardware peripherals
- Work with vendors to ensure awareness of end of life of current systems and thoroughly test new models in advance of that date
- Create and validate Common Client images and ensure proper documentation
- Assist in resolution of technical support calls
- Barcode and maintain Inventory all IT equipment
- Assist in setting up NYRA Board meetings
- Assist in resolution of technical support calls and onsite Support
- Responsible for successful deployment and upgrades of workstations
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required. Two to three years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft's Active Directory Users and Computers tools.
- Advanced knowledge of standard desktop concepts including TCP/IP settings.
- Advanced working knowledge of hardware installation best practices.
- Ability to travel between the three NYRA Racetracks: Belmont Park, Aqueduct and Saratoga.
- Availability to work weekends as required.
The New York Racing Association, Inc. - 9 months ago