Req ID |
Industry Job Title
Desktop Executive Support Analyst
E1052:Computer Sys Analyst
This Executive Support position within Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services (EBS) supports the Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company(SSC), specifically located at the Waterton Facility, in Denver as the primary site Executive Support Analyst. This position has multiple responsibilities which stretch across IT disciplines and SSC sites, however the primary focus of the role is providing exemplary desktop support to the Space Systems Company Executives and their staff at the Waterton facility.
Technologies supported by this position include:
•Desktop PCs, Workstations and Laptops.
•Printers and other peripherals.
•Networking devices and other infrastructure components (to include Wireless technologies).
•Stationary communications devices, such as desktop and conferencing phones, Mobile personal wireless devices; such as BlackBerries, Tablets/Lite-weight, Laptops, iPhone, iPad.
•Audio/visual systems, such as projectors and teleconferencing equipment.
•Other electronic devices as required.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in Desktop support and supporting executive personnel, outstanding customer service skills, and the ability to work a flexible work schedule as needed and support 24/7 on call schedule.
• Experience providing technical supporting to corporate Executives and staff.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with Windows OS (Windows 7).
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites and Microsoft Outlook.
• Experience operating and supporting HW/SW configurations
• Knowledge of Internet browsers
• Exposure to Audio/visual systems
• Experience supporting IT equipment
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with Lockheed Martin policies and procedures.
• Experience in IT customer service environment using Remedy ITSM, in support of Windows desktop and high end engineering tools.
• Working knowledge of server architecture and administration.
• Familiarity with the LM Space Systems Company
• Networking devices and other infrastructure components (to include Wireless technologies).
• Experience supporting IT equipment to include:
o Desktop PCs, Workstations and Laptops, Apple systems.
o Printers and other peripherals.
o Stationary communications devices, such as desktop and conferencing phones, Mobile personal wireless devices, such as BlackBerries, Tablets/Lite-weight, Laptops, iPhone, iPad.
• Experience with Windows XP
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
SSC/Executive Desktop Support
50091:Tech Ops Infra Skill Ctr-Desks
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of people works with partners around the world to bring proven...